In this role you are the first point of phone contact with our customers in HUB Financial Solutions and are responsible for booking first appointments. This is achieved through both inbound and pro-active outbound calling, it is not a cold calling role as customers will have already expressed an interest in hearing about our products.
This is a phone based role, whilst there is a small amount of administration involved, you will spend the majority of your time on the phone assisting our customers directly.
It is your priority to deliver a great customer experience by being helpful, and make doing business with us an easy, efficient and positive experience. You will champion the customer and the service we deliver, creating passion and enthusiasm for all things customer within your team.
We are seeking someone who is driven to provide excellent customer service and who is looking to take their first career step in financial services. You should be capable of dealing with high volumes of work, whilst maintaining excellent customer service.
Training is provided and you will have a Team Leader who will ensure you have everything you need to complete your role successfully and thrive.
This is not a static position, it is an entry level role in financial services and we would expect anyone that comes in this role to progress.
Day to day as a Customer Service Rep (HUB Introducer)
• Provide a prompt, friendly and efficient initial point of contact for customers, helping with information they might request
• Take inbound calls and on product enquiries
• Pro-actively make outbound calls with the aim of booking an appointment with the customer
• Manage and maintain a diary system that ensures call-backs are well timed and delivered
• Create and book appointments
Skills we are looking for
• Positive and engaging attitude, with a demonstrable curiosity for people
• Ability to interact with vulnerable customers, particularly excellent listening and questioning skills
• Passionate about delivering great service to customers
Where we are
Our Head office is based in the market town of Reigate in Surrey. We are easily accessible with public transport, with direct train links from London and only 2 miles from the M25.