This is a newly created role, joining our HUB Pensions Solutions business at a pivotal time of development and growth. The Project Manager is responsible for the management of multiple pension scheme projects from the perspective of the technology provider, HUB Pension Solutions; the role primarily supports the on-boarding of new pensions clients.
This is an independent position and so you will have the ability to influence and drive activity. In doing so, you will maintain a close relationship with key stakeholders, both internally and externally, to understand and manage their expectations.
As this is a newly created position, you will have the freedom and input to continually improve processes based on experiences and feedback from projects and stakeholders.
• Co-ordinating internal resources and third parties to successfully deliver projects.
• Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Establish an effective and efficient project delivery structure for each project, to engage and manage stakeholders.
• Create robust project plans including deliverable breakdown structures with a clear view on dependencies and resourcing.
• Consider customer impact early enough in the change lifecycle in order to drive delivery.
• Control project cost and ensure material deviations are escalated in a timely manner.
• Identify and proactively manage key risks and issues and escalate where appropriate in a timely manner.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
We are ideally seeking experience in the pensions industry, with a focus of strong stakeholder and project management.
Any project management qualifications would be beneficial, but not necessarily required.
We are a small team and so you must have the ability to work independently and on your own initiative.