At Just we’re a business full of ambition and no more so than our Defined Benefits (DB) team. Due to growth across this area we are now looking for two Actuaries to support with BAU and Development work on a contract basis, from our London office for 3 months.
This is an exciting opportunity within the Bulk Purchase Annuity space for someone looking to broaden their life insurance knowledge and/or move into this exciting area from a pensions background. We are recruiting for a role to work in the DB Pricing team which it is currently working on a number of new propositions to bring to the market and also thriving in this extremely fast growing bulk purchase annuity market.
We are looking for a Qualified Actuary to undertake pricing and actuarial input required to support delivery of the DB Business Plan. This will include taking a lead role in all aspects of BAU delivery and other ad hoc or development requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity which carries a good degree of responsibility, autonomy and ability to bring your specialist knowledge and new ideas to the table. If you’re a passionate, forward looking Actuary with ambitions to progress your career in an exciting and fresh environment please get in touch!
Skills we are looking for
- Obtained FIA qualification
- Experience of working within a pension consultancy or life insurance company
- Good interpersonal, team working and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal, and written communication, with the ability to present complex financial concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Strong technical skills, deep technical knowledge of actuarial concepts particularly those underlying bulk annuity pricing.
- Strong knowledge and awareness of the DB buy in/buy out market, life insurance and relevant regulation.