We have an exiciting opportunity to join our Retirement Co-ordinator Team within HUB Financial Solutions.
This is a phone based role and whilst there is a small amount of administration involved, you will spend the majority of your time on the phone assisting our customers directly.
As a Retirement Co-ordinator you will play a pro-active part in customers remaining committed to completing their retirement journey through our service, ensuring customers receive the right outcome whilst also maximising Group profit.
It is your priority to deliver a great customer experience by ensuring that all Service Level Agreements for pre-application activities are met and the customers’ expectations are managed in a timely and effective manner.
As well as keeping your knowledge of our propositions and products up to date to ensure the customer maintains a strong level of understanding of our service, its scope and any products that are bought on a non-advised basis or recommended through our advised service.
Training is provided and you will have a Team Leader who will ensure you have everything you need to complete your role successfully and thrive.
Day to Day as a Retirement Co-ordinator
• Taking ownership of specific customer/partner/provider issues or queries to ensure a timely and appropriate resolution.
• Recognising when customers are vulnerable or do not understand the details you are giving them and therefore require additional explanation or repetition.
• Creating, recording and updating all customer data promptly ensuring it remains accurate and compliant.
• Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with sales and administrative staff within: the wider business, external providers and ceding schemes.
• Developing and maintaining knowledge of the ‘Retirement’ market’, Owned Distribution propositions/products and supporting legislation, Company Policies and Procedures.
• Identifying any potential areas of risk and working with management and the team to understand how these can be appropriately mitigated.
Skills we are looking for
• Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent, including English or Maths (grade C or above)
• CF1 (UK Financial Services Regulation and Ethics) or a willingness to continue professional development and acquire within first 18 months of appointment in role - or equivalent qualifications as agreed by line manager.
• Maintain focus when faced with high volumes ensuring accuracy is not compromised
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to process all information quickly and accurately
• Time management, planning and prioritisation skills to allow for workloads which are subject to constant change
• Flexible approach/ability to work as part of a team in a fast moving environment
• Clear focus on customer outcome, quality, service and results
• Demonstrable telephone based sales, customer support and administration experience
• Excellent communication skills – with the ability to communicate information across different media (e.g. telephone, letter, e-mail) and also recognise vulnerability with the capability of translating complex information in clear, concise and simple language
• Demonstrable experience of working in the financial services industry – preferably within a life and pensions environment ideally with experience of communicating directly with customers.
Where we are
Our Belfast office is based on the corner of Ormeau Road and McClure Street, in the centre of Belfast. The nearest train stations are Botanic (3 minute walk) and Central (10 minute walk). There is also free street parking along McClure Street.