At Just we’re a business full of ambition and we currently have a great opportunity to join our Group Pricing team as a Senior Analyst based from our London office on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic role within an exciting area of the business which will support the pricing of our existing products and the development of new products.
Working alongside and reporting into our Group Head of Pricing you’ll support them in developing, calibrating and documenting assumption methodologies and parameters, including minimum pricing parameters whilst producing and collating regular and ad-hoc pricing-related KPIs and KRIs.
You’ll also get involved in maintaining up-to-date pricing frameworks for all products, and reviewing the pricing approach for new products and risks and where required, produce and distribute yield curves and investment assumptions for use by all business lines.
Finally you will monitor and review pricing metrics produced by the business lines, and collate Group pricing summaries for management, ensuring these are thorough and accurate in order to inform key strategic decisions across the business.
We are able to offer full study support within this role for you to continue upon your journey to becoming a qualified Actuary.
Skills we are looking for[/b
● Part / Nearly Qualified Actuary with completion of CA/ST exams
● Life or Pensions Insurance experience
● Strong analytical and modelling skills
● Excellent IT skills, particularly in Excel/VBA, with Mo.net, Moses and Access/SQL experience advantageous
● Knowledge of the products and services provided by the Group
● Experience in capital management, actuarial reporting, ALM, investments and Pricing is preferred, but not essential.