At Just we’re in an exciting stage of transformation across the business and we now have a fantastic opportunity to join us as an Employer Branding Specialist on a 6 month fixed term contract based from our Reigate office.
You will play a lead role in leveraging our exciting new employer brand to position Just as a great place to work in order to attract, hire, engage and retain the best talent. Drawing on our brand, you will create content and collateral for recruitment and social media campaigns, redesign our careers website and build a new on-boarding programme, monitoring and reporting on the impact and success of these initiatives and support the ongoing management of our employer brand strategy.
Typical activities on a day to day basis include:
● Writing new copy for the careers website.
● Delivering targeted recruitment campaigns based around our employer brand.
● Designing and delivering targeted social media campaigns on platforms such as Linked In, Facebook and Twitter.
● Designing a completely new on-boarding programme and materials.
● Setting up recruiting events and initiatives.
● Monitoring and reporting on the impact of campaigns.
● Raising sessions to raise awareness of our employer brand within Just.
Skills we are looking for
● A background in employer branding gained within either an agency, or a similar role in-house role within another organisation
● Exposure to senior internal stakeholders, external clients and suppliers
● Copywriting and content creation skills. Able to write any kind of social media post or text for media — a piece of news, a column, an interview; a formal letter, an advert or job spec
● Experience in organising and coordinating events and campaigns
● Staying up-to-date with digital marketing trends, new channels and strategies
● Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
● Qualification in relevant area e.g. HRM, Marketing, Advertising etc.