We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our Defined Benefits (DB) Team in an Implementation Support Role.
This role is essential to ensuring the DB Team complete all scheme transitions within the agreed timeframes.
We are looking for an ambitious, analytical individual who will provide high calibre and proactive support to the DB Implementation Managers (IMs) for all new scheme implementations and DB pension scheme buy outs.
You will also be responsible for completing monthly reinsurance reporting, analysing data and dealing with data queries.
As well as acting as an initial point of contact for all implementation queries from JLT (our 3rd party administration partner) and the BAU Ops team.
You will be actively working on all transacted business (through to the early days of BAU administration) and will work very closely with all areas of the DB Team throughout the implementation process to ensure the Implementation Managers have adequate support at all times.
Day to day as Implementation Support
• Working all aspects of new scheme implementations
• Interacting with key stakeholders
• Reinsurance reporting and payments
• Monthly funding for schemes in implementation
• Dealing with administration and data queries
• Supporting buyout project planning and completion
• Scheme data analysis - raising issues and concerns as required
• MI collation and production on a weekly and monthly basis
• Working with JLT (our 3rd party administration partner) on administration and implementation queries
Skills we are looking for
• A Self-starter, who is able to work on their own initiative (to tight deadlines) whilst maintaining exceptional standards of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to work and prioritise a diverse work load, ensuring delivery as required
• At least 3 years’ experience working in the Pensions Industry for a pensions administrator or insurance company
• Good analytical and issue resolution skills
• An understanding of DB pensions, pension scheme administration requirements and systems would be beneficial, but not essential
• An understanding of DB de risking administration requirements and how they differ from standard pension’s administration would be beneficial, but not essential
• Experience of working on projects or implementations would be beneficial, but not essential
• Experience of DB Corporate Pensions and understanding of Life and Pensions Industry would be beneficial, but not essential
Where we are
Our Head office is based in the market town of Reigate in Surrey. We are easily accessible with public transport, with direct train links from London and only 2 miles from the M25.