We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our Defined Benefits (DB) Team on a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract as an Implementation Manager.
We are looking for a self-starter, who is able to work on their own initiative to tight deadlines whilst maintaining exceptional standards of accuracy and attention to detail.
As an Implementation Manager you will be responsible for project managing all implementations (you will be working on a number of transactions at once) from the end of the data cleanse through to conclusion and BAU handover.
Agreeing process and timescales with JLT and internal stakeholders to ensure that Client and 3rd Party commitments are met and issues are escalated accordingly.
You will be responsible for ensuring all parties (Just and JLT) involved in the final transition activities and admin activities during transition are aware of their responsibilities and agree timescales, updating all relevant parties as required if any key deliverables change or are delayed.
You will also be responsible for ensuring everything is set up and complete so that there are no operational issues post transition.
There will be an element of regular reporting both internally and externally to JLT.
Day to day as an Implementation Manager
• Reviewing data and benefit specifications at the end of the data cleanse to check for accuracy and completeness
• Completing cash flow true ups at the end of the true up process
• Managing transitions in to JLT
• Arranging and facilitating BAU handovers at the end of transition
• Working with Client Relationship Transition Managers to understand the flow of work and planning accordingly
• Assisting other Implementation Managers with their projects
• Assisting Operations team on top 10 priority projects
Skills we are looking for
• Proven planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage a diverse and fluctuating work load
• Excellent problem analysis and resolution skills
• Good negotiation and influencing skills, with the ability to work with both Trustees and Employee Benefit Consultants to drive scheme transactions through to conclusion
• Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills; with the ability to communicate at all levels and present our capability externally in a clear and concise manner
• Good understanding of DB de risking administration requirements and how they differ from standard pension’s administration
• Good understanding of life and pensions industry, in particular DB Pensions and the DB de risking market
• At least 3 years’ experience working in the Pensions Industry
• Proven project management skills would be beneficial
• Previous experience of working for a DB Pensions de risking company would be beneficial
• Experience of working with both Trustees and EBCs and evidence of driving scheme transitions through to conclusion would be beneficial
Where we are
Our Head office is based in the market town of Reigate in Surrey. We are easily accessible with public transport, with direct train links from London and only 2 miles from the M25.