A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our Quotes Team in Reigate as an Administrator.
We currently have 2 Positions available.
As an Administrator you will be responsible for providing customer service and administrative support to our Customers, partners and external 3rd parties considering at all times how to achieve the best Customer outcome.
We are seeking someone who is driven to provide excellent customer service and who maintains focus when faced with high volumes of work, ensuring accuracy.
Training is provided and you will have a Team Leader who will ensure you have everything you need to complete your role successfully and thrive.
Day to Day as an Administrator
• Completing Annuity Quotations as requested by Financial Advisors in accordance with agreed procedures and standards in a professional, accurate, timely and compliant manner
• Plan and organise work effectively, in order to ensure that agreed SLAs are met and Quotations are issued without delay
• Manage expectation of customers when a Quotation will/may not be produced within the standard SLA and explain to them the reason for the delay
• Provide an excellent level of customer service at all times to all customers; both internal and external
• Focus on continuous improvement of your personal competence and professional development
Skills we are looking for
• Whilst experience of customer service or administration in a financial services company is beneficial and would give you a head-start in this role, it is not essential.
• Good organisation and planning skills
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Focus on delivery of great customer service
• Strong team player but with the ability to work independently
• Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent, including English and Maths (grade C or above)
• Computer literate (MS Office)
• CII Modules CF1, FA1, FA2 or equivalent, CF8 or ER1 (as appropriate) are desirable but not essential
Where we are
Our Head office is based in the market town of Reigate in Surrey. We are easily accessible with public transport, with direct train links from London and only 2 miles from the M25.