We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join us here at Just as a Developer in Test within our IT Delivery team on a 6 month contract basis from our London office.
The Developer in Test is responsible for the creation, maintenance and improvement of automated testing solutions, supporting projects, business as usual, continuous improvement and small change. The Developer in Test is there to support and facilitate project work and look to automate repetitive tasks and synergise with our continuous integration program of work. The testing service provided by the testing function focuses on ‘right first time’ delivery, adhering to agreed processes, controls and governance, actively encouraging continuous improvement.
At Just we’re difference makers and we’re committed to helping everyone achieve a fair, secure, and fulfilling retirement, so when you join us, you’re not joining just another financial services company. You’re joining a company on a mission.
We’re looking for someone who has excellent experience of technical and non-technical Test Analysis and deep understanding with Test Automation tools and the delivery of automated testing solutions using industry standard technologies, specifically Selenium with C#.
Existing experience of BDD techniques; including understanding of writing test acceptance using Gherkin and the use of tools such as Specflow to create test solutions would also be desirable and experience working within an Agile environment; delivering within defined Sprints; familiarity with Agile principles and ceremonies would be great skills to bring.
Within this role you will be working with a wide variety of stakeholders to define testable requirements therefore experience in planning and successfully delivering cross-business change projects involving IT change within the Financial Services Sector and working within a formal governance and control framework covering all aspects of project delivery would benefit you in the role greatly.
Skills & Qualifications we’re looking for
- Knowledge of automated testing solutions, creation and maintenance
- Excellent time management skills
- An assertive and diplomatic personality
- The ability to prioritise work
- Good problem analysis and resolution skills
- Good verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present complex financial concepts in a clear and concise manner
- ISEB/ISTQB Certificate in Software Testing
- Practical Test Automation experience – highly desirable
- Educated to Degree level, or equivalent – highly desirable
- Computer science related qualification - desirable
- Certified Scrum Master (or equivalent) - desirable