At Just we’re a business full of ambition and we currently have a great opportunity to join us here for at least a 12 month maternity cover period based from our Reigate office as our Partner Compliance Manager.
This is a well-established position within the business and provides proactive support to the Director of Distribution Compliance in the design and implementation of the appropriate strategy to manage new and existing partners.
As the Group grows and the number of distribution partners grows, its overall control framework and that of our partners continues to develop to support the business and meet regulatory requirements.
The Partner Compliance Manager will work closely with the Partner Development, Business Development and Intermediary Sales teams as well as directly with partner firms to ensure all relevant staff have a clear and correct understanding of relevant rules. A key skill for this role will be to balance the development work with regulatory requirements, whilst maintaining strong relationships with all parties.
Skills we are looking for
- Compliance or Legal Financial Services experience within a retail distribution environment.
- Detailed knowledge of Financial Conduct Authority regulations and compliance framework, as it relates to retail firms.
- High level of customer orientation and excellent communication skills both verbal and written (presentation skills to Board level recipients is essential).
- Desire to be a key player in building and developing a business.
- Ability to implement robust processes and procedures to satisfy regulatory requirements.
- Ability to manage complex relationships with regulatory bodies and senior management.