We have a fantastic opportunity now available within HUB FS as an Employee Benefit Retirement Co-Ordinator (EBRC).
As an Employee Benefit Retirement Co-Ordinator you will play a pro-active part in delivering a high standard of service to our corporate customers through maximising income and the right outcome to those committed to completing the retirement journey through our Corporate Retirement service.
• Team delivery of operational sales utilisation plan by personally achieving the individual qualitative and quantitative KPIs set
• Ensuring all customer Service Level Agreements for pre-application activities are met and customers’ expectations are managed timely and effectively.
• Ensuring proposition and product knowledge remains appropriate to ensure the customer maintains a strong level of understanding of our service, its scope and any products that are bought on a non-advised basis or recommended through our advised service.
• Ensuring customer scripts are followed even when customers suggest the detail is not required likewise recognising when customers are vulnerable or do not understand detail and therefore require additional explanation or repetition.
• Seeking feedback from customers who chose to not complete their journey and ensuring this is documented accurately so that the business may establish continuous improvements.
• Ensuring applications received are complete and accurate prior to submission to the chosen provider.
• Escalating internally, to the Quality Assurance team, outcomes that ‘do not feel right’.
• Taking ownership of specific customer/partner/provider issues or queries to ensure a timely and appropriate resolution.
• Creating, recording and updating promptly all customer data ensuring it remains accurate and compliant.
• Treating internal and external customers fairly
• Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with sales and administrative staff within the wider business, external providers and ceding schemes
Skills we are looking for
• Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent, including English or Maths (grade C or above)
• Willingness to continue professional development e.g. CF exams 2,3,4,5 or FA2 (Pensions Administration) would be desirable along with RO1 or equivalent qualification
• Maintain focus when faced with high volumes ensuring accuracy is not compromised
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to process all information quickly and accurately
• Time management, planning and prioritisation skills to allow for workloads which are subject to constant change
• Flexible approach: ability to work as part of a team in a fast moving environment
• Clear focus on quality, service and results
• Demonstrable telephone based sales, customer support and administration experience
• Excellent communication skills – with the ability to communicate information across different media (e.g. telephone, letter, e-mail) recognising vulnerability; capable of regularly translating complex information in clear, concise and simple language
• Highly customer focused
Where we are
Our Belfast office is based on the corner of Ormeau Road and McClure Street, in the centre of Belfast. The nearest train stations are Botanic (3 minute walk) and Central (10 minute walk). There is also free street parking along McClure Street.