HR Apprentice

At Just we take pride in attracting and developing the best talent and we now have a fantastic opportunity to join us as a HR Apprentice on a 12 month fixed term contract based from our Reigate office.

The role of the HR Apprentice provides a key supporting role for the HR department and wider business and will support our HR Operations team on a daily basis.

The HR Operations team is often “the face of HR” and you’ll support managers from across Just with various HR tasks as required. It is therefore imperative that the you poses a friendly and helpful manner with excellent written and spoken communication skills. Our HR Administrators also interact with our Executive Team members and you’ll need to be able to adapt you approach as appropriate.

This is an entry-level Apprentice role and therefore the successful candidate will enter onto an appropriate Apprenticeship scheme. We support formal learning outside the workplace and considerable on-the-job learning and support. 20% of your time will be spent with formal study with the remaining 80% spend on the job, learning from our HR teams.

If you’re a commited, passionate and ambitious indidual with an interest in forging a career in HR then we’d love to hear from you!!

There are a few requirements we would be looking for:

•A minimum of GCSE Level English and Maths (grade C or above)
•Good working knowledge of Excel, Word, MS Outlook
•Excellent written and spoken communication skills
•A keen interest in Human Resources

Contact Details:
Tel: +44 (0)1737 233 001
Contact: Just

You may return to your current search results by clicking here.

Latest Job Listings