We welcome talent from all backgrounds and all walks of life at Just. We recognise the talent that disabled and neurodivergent people have, and the huge potential they have to succeed.
We’re working hard to make our workplace inclusive, and we welcome applications from people who identify as disabled, neurodivergent, or who live with other long-term conditions and impairments.
We’re committed to treating all our job applicants fairly and with respect, irrespective of your background, disability, neurodiversity or any other protected characteristic.
As a Disability Confident Employer, we’re committed to ensuring our recruitment process is fair and inclusive and that our workplace allows all of our people to thrive and fulfil their potential. We are members of GAIN who support and guide us in improving our processes, supporting our managers and our people and changing the conversation on neurodiversity.
Adjustments in recruitment
If you’re a person with a disability, if you’re neurodivergent, or if you have a condition that you believe may affect your performance during our selection process, we’ll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes for you. You’ll have the opportunity to let us know about any adjustments you may need as you complete your application. We’ll continue this conversation if you join us as an employee, and we’ll work with you to make sure you have the adjustments you need to succeed in your role.
Here are some examples of adjustments we have made, to give you an idea of what is possible:
- Extra time for online assessments.
- Choosing email or phone communication.
- Providing alternative accessible formats.
- Providing some extra information about what to expect.
- Hard copy accessible materials e.g. large print.
- Office orientation before an in-person assessment.
Please contact email@example.com
We know that people can have different needs in recruitment and in the workplace, so when you accept an offer of employment with us we’ll ask you to confirm any adjustments you need for the workplace (including any professional qualifications you may be taking).
We’ll discuss your adjustments with you before joining as far as possible and we’ll always fully collaborate with you on any support to be put into place.
We have a great Health & Safety team who can help get you the equipment you need to carry out your role successfully, such as ergonomic hardware or assistive software.
Some example of adjustments we’ve made for colleagues are:
- Providing a different type of headsets or laptop
- Allocated spaces for disabled user parking at our Reigate office
- Ergonomic chairs and sit stand desks
- Adapted keyboards and mice
- Speech-to-text and magnification software, such as Dragon, ZoomText and SuperNova
- Adjusted responsibilities, workload and ways of working