At Just. we are recruiting for our future and we currently have an exciting opportunities to join our Reporting & Analysis team as Actuarial Analysts on a permanent basis from our London office.
You’ll support the delivery of the Group’s actuarial reporting requirements for Solvency II, IFRS, EV and risk-based capital metrics and the supply of actuarial analysis to support the objectives of the Finance, ALM, Capital and Investment teams.
Working alongside our Reporting Actuaries and Senior Reporting Analysts you’ll perform the production of Group actuarial reports and relevant analysis, including IFRS, Solvency I, Solvency II, economic capital and MCEV, and deliver reinsurer reporting requirements in line with Group treaties.
You will also support and perform the review of methodologies and assumptions deployed in actuarial systems used to fulfil the team’s objectives in order to develop and improve the modelling methodologies and reporting tools used, testing reporting tools developed by the IT function and Actuarial Systems team.
This is the ideal role if you have recently completed a graduate Actuarial programme or are a few years into your Actuarial career and looking to specialise in or gain further exposure across an Actuarial position with an exciting business such as Just.
This role requires great initiative and you will also need to show rich commercial acumen with an ability to communicate and build relationships across the business seamlessly.
We are also able to provide a full study package to the individual within this role to become a qualified Actuary along with great exposure across a business with ambitions as large as your own.
Skills we are looking for
● Member of IFoA and making advanced progress with exams
● Completion of some CT or CP exams
● Strong problem analysis and resolution skills
● Great verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present complex financial concepts in a clear and concise manner
● Awareness of the products and services provided by the Group
● Working knowledge of relevant business processes
● Knowledge of insurance products and markets
● Able to assess materiality of issues and determine appropriate course of action
● Strong communication skills with the ability to convey complex concepts to more senior members of the team