A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our Payments & Taxation Team within our Customer Service Area as an Administrator.
As an Administrator you will be responsible for providing customer service and administrative support to our Customers, partners and external 3rd parties considering at all times how to achieve the best Customer outcome.
We are seeking someone who is driven to provide excellent customer service and who maintains focus when faced with high volumes of work, ensuring accuracy at all times.
Training is provided and you will have a Team Leader who will ensure you have everything you need to complete your role successfully and thrive.
Day to Day as an Administrator
• Completing administration processes in accordance with agreed procedures and standards in a professional, accurate, timely and compliant manner
• Planning and organising work effectively, in order to achieve team and personal objectives
• Providing an excellent level of customer service at all times to all customers, internal and external
• Focus on continuous improvement of your personal competence and professional development
Skills we are looking for
• Whilst experience of customer service or administration in a financial services company is beneficial and would give you a head-start in this role, it is not essential.
• Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent, including English and Maths (grade C or above)
• Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
• Good organisation and planning skills
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Focus on delivery of good customer service
Where we are
Our Head office is based in the market town of Reigate in Surrey. We are easily accessible with public transport, with direct train links from London and only 2 miles from the M25..