Retirement is changing dramatically. Where it used to suggest an ending, today it can be a beginning – a time to explore, discover, and get on with the rest of your life. This change has paved the way for Just to be a new type of company. One that sees people as unique individuals, always adapting and evolving, and dares to believe in great things.
If you’d like to become part of that journey then we have a great opportunity to join our Investment team as an Actuarial Analyst on a permanent basis from our London office.
You’ll join a forward thinking and dedicated team providing specialist support to the Head of Investment Management and wider Investment team, facilitating delivery of the numerous investment initiatives and become a dedicated SME.
You will being great initiative to the role as you’ll be expected to take the lead in developing investment initiatives, process and provide both technical and commercial challenge where needed.
Some examples of key activity are:
● Supporting the defined benefit de-risking team on the investment aspects of transactions
● Analysing new investment opportunities against pricing hurdles
● Asset hypothecation modelling to optimise investment strategy
● Monthly calibration and production of investment tools
● Production of management information relating to investments
Skill & Experience we’re looking for
● A couple of years work experience in a relevant Investment, ALM or actuarial role is essential
● A first class or upper second class degree
● A member of the IFoA and making progress with the Actuarial exams would be preferable
● Excellent commercial and technical skills in investment and/or quantitative finance
● Practical experience of financial markets investment/trading environment, particularly fixed income securities and derivatives
● Excellent problem analysis and resolution skills
● Outstanding verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present complex financial concepts in a clear and concise manner