We’re looking for an Administrator to join our Agency Services Team, based in our Reigate offices, to be part of a team helping people achieve a better later life.
As an Administrator you’ll be responsible for providing customer service and administrative support to our customers, partners and external 3rd parties, considering at all times how to achieve the best customer outcome.
You’ll be driven to provide an excellent service and you’ll stay focused even when faced with challenging workloads, ensuring accuracy at all times.
Training is provided and you’ll have a Team Leader who’ll ensure you have everything you need to complete your role successfully and thrive.
This is an entry level role, giving you a great start to your career at Just and with plenty of opportunities to progress through the business.
Day to Day as an Agency Services Administrator
• Completing administration processes (Agency Registrations, Commission Queries, Updating In-House Systems etc.) in accordance with agreed procedures and standards in a professional, accurate, timely and compliant manner
• Planning and organising work effectively, in order to achieve team and personal objectives
• Providing an excellent level of customer service at all times to all customers, internal and external
• Focus on continuous improvement of your personal competence and professional development
• Any other ad-hoc duties as required
Skills we are looking for
• Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent, including English and Maths (grade C or above)
• Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
• Good organisation and planning skills
• Attention to detail
• Focus on delivery of great customer service
• Ability to work as part of a team but also capable of being self-sufficient in all tasks undertaken
Where we are
Our head office is based in the market town of Reigate in Surrey. We are easily accessible, only 2 miles from the M25 with public transport and direct train links from London.