An exciting opportunity has arisen within Customer Services to join our Claims Team as an Administrator.
As an Administrator you will be responsible for providing customer service and administrative support to our Customers, partners and external 3rd parties.
We are seeking someone who is driven to provide excellent customer service and who maintains focus when faced with high volumes of work, ensuring accuracy at all times.
Training is provided and you will have a Team Leader who will ensure you have everything you need to complete your role successfully and thrive.
Day to Day as an Administrator
• Ensure ALL Policy Claims are investigated and processed in a timely manner
• Provide and maintain excellent levels of customer service, providing prompt and efficient responses to enquiries
• Take ownership and responsibility when handling customer enquiries/claims via inbound or outbound calls, emails or post
• Continuously seek new ways to improve/streamline our processes to ensure that we are providing the best level of Customer Service that we can, whilst adhering to Company Policies/Legislative Requirements
• Maintain focus and accuracy, ensuring quality is not compromised despite fluctuating workloads.
Skills we are looking for
• Whilst experience of customer service or administration in a financial services company is beneficial and would give you a head-start in this role, it is not essential.
• Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent, including English and Maths (grade C or above)
• Computer literate (MS Office)
• Self-Motivated/Driven Individual
Where we are
Our Head office is based in the market town of Reigate in Surrey. We are easily accessible with public transport, with direct train links from London and only 2 miles from the M25.