We have an amazing opportunity to join our Quality & Training Team as a Quality Assurance Analyst.
We are looking for a motivated, self-starter with an unwavering focus on quality, service and results.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst it is your job to support our operational teams to ensure all aspects of the service are delivered in an accurate and efficient manner resulting in strong customer outcomes and good customer experiences in both administrative and phone based services.
This role focuses on independent monitoring (including coaching and feedback), identifying skills and knowledge gaps and reporting.
We are looking for someone that wants to develop their experience in Quality and Training as the future of this role is to not only assist with the development of training but also to deliver it.
Day to Day as a Quality Assurance Analyst
• As part of a team, delivery of independent checks (phone and admin).
• Collaboratively developing and maintaining appropriate monitoring systems/processes which facilitate the early identification and communication of risks.
• Coaching and feedback to individuals/Team Leaders.
• Documenting accurately all issues identified including remedial actions where necessary.
• Identifying trends and communicating alongside recommendations.
• Monthly monitoring of ‘statutory training’ completion.
• Drafting/testing new processing guides.
Skills we are looking for
• Previous experience within a quality checking role would be ideal. You must have a strong eye for detail and the ability to give feedback in a timely and appropriate fashion.
• It is important that you are accountable for your own decisions and confident with these decisions.
• Experience in financial services is an advantage but it is not necessarily required.
• CF1 (UK Financial Services Regulation and Ethics) & FA2 (Pensions administration)
• Or, willingness to continue professional development and acquire within first 18 months of appointment in role.
Where we are
Our Belfast office is based on the corner of Ormeau Road and McClure Street, in the centre of Belfast. The nearest train stations are Botanic (3 minute walk) and Central (10 minute walk). There is also free street parking along McClure Street.