We have an exciting opportunity that has arisen within HUB Financial Solutions to join us as a Finance Assistant on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract (Maternity Cover)
In-house we refer to this role as a `Fees & Receipts Administrator’
In this role you will ensure all records and calculations of fees and receipts are prepared and maintained accurately and on time. This is a detailed role, where you are responsible for accurate posting of sales and commissions entries and the accurate reconciliation of these.
You will assist in the production of financial statements and applications, preparation of spreadsheets, reports and correspondence as required.
Day to Day as Fees & Receipts Administrator
• Ensure the accurate posting of sales and commissions entries on a daily basis and the accurate reconciliation of these
• Developing a good working knowledge of key administration system outputs, monitoring changes and other developments to ensure that all transactions are correctly recorded in a timely manner
• Prepare the monthly management accounting information which includes fees, commission revenue breakdown and revenue consolidation file
• Ensure the accurate calculation and payments owed to Partners
• Maintain database records and report any operational losses
• Assist in the production of financial statements and applications, preparation of spreadsheets, reports and correspondence as required
• Maintain an up to date Finance Guide with all processes documented
Skills and Experience
• Experience in a financial role including:-
Experience of payment/accrual processes and procedures
Experience or knowledge of financial reporting and controls
• Sound working knowledge of Excel.
• Minimum of 5 GCSEs, or equivalent, including English and Maths (Grade C or above)
Where we are
Our Belfast office is based on the corner of Ormeau Road and McClure Street, in the centre of Belfast. The nearest train stations are Botanic (3 minute walk) and Central (10 minute walk). There is also free street parking along McClure Street.