Please note that some of our jobs may close earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applicants. Therefore we would advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to help support the Business Development Team within our Defined Benefits Department. This is a great opportunity to begin your career with us in a thriving business area and a growing market and is an ideal first step into Just for somebody looking to embark on career in Financial Services.
By providing high calibre and proactive sales support to the Business Development Team you will help to maximise the effectiveness of both the Business Development and Defined Benefits Teams and ensure targets are achieved.
You will do this by proactively reviewing quotation requests from Employee Benefit Consultants (EBCs) and highlighting the opportunities/risks these present along with reviewing opportunities with our existing clients, to consider what further business could be achieved.
With the Defined Benefit Market Value increasing and more opportunities presenting themselves this role is pivotal in order to maximise the profit opportunities for Just within this Market.
• Review quotation requests from EBC’s, highlighting the opportunities to Business Development Managers along with explaining any areas that need to be considered in more depth.
• Review opportunities with our existing clients to consider what further business could be achieved.
• Maintain a detailed databases of the above 2 opportunities including taking minutes at all relevant meetings.
• Draft detailed quotation documentations based on the requirements set out by the potential client – focusing on ensuring all questions are answered adequately, including liaising with the pricing team within DB to ensure they understand any potential issues.
• Produce clear briefing packs for all meetings that the Business Development Managers attend, particularly focusing on the areas that need to be considered in pitches
• Produce draft presentations for the relevant meetings, ensuring requirements of the client are met.
• Able to work under pressure to achieve objectives within timescales, without compromising accuracy and quality.
• Extremely organised, with the ability to make intelligent decisions when faced with competing priorities.
• Excellent at both verbal and written communication, with great interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
• Self-motivated with a high level of initiative/drive.
• IT proficient, with particularly strong skills in the MS Suite including: - PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Excel.
Working for us, you get your Just Rewards…
● A Competitive Salary, amazing Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
● Along with 25 Days Annual Leave plus an Additional Day on us for your Birthday
● Private Medical Cover and Income Protection, just in case
● A Bonus Scheme that takes a balanced approach and looks at both `in role performance’ but also `the behaviours and attitudes you exhibit at work’
● FREE access to the Headspace App, a 24/7 Employee Assistance Helpline and Trained Physical & Mental Health First Aiders (On-Site)
● Plus we have a variety of Employee Funded Benefits available to you via our Online Benefits Portal
We’re a FTSE 250 Financial Services company who specialise in retirement solutions and right now, our world is moving pretty quickly.
How people work, save, and plan for the future is all changing. A new generation of retirees needs a new kind of retirement company. A company who will look for new ways of doing things – and will always put the customer first.
That’s who we are. We’re a company on a mission: to become a beacon for the entire retirement industry. Because we believe everyone deserves a fair, secure, and fulfilling retirement. And with you on our team, we’re going to make sure they get it.
As well as offering a great benefits package, we encourage flexible and agile working where possible. Get in touch with us to discuss in more detail.