We have a fantastic opportunity to join a newly created `Investment Team' within HUB Financial Solutions as an Administrator on a permanent basis from our Belfast office.
As an Administrator you’ll be responsible for processing policy servicing activities accurately and efficiently to ensure that customers remain committed to completing the retirement journey through our service, ensuring customers receive the right outcome every time.
You will also provide agreed levels of customer service and administrative support to the HUB teams, partners and customers considering at all times how to achieve the best customer outcome.
Day to Day as an Administrator
• Team delivery of our operational sales utilisation plan by personally achieving the individual qualitative and quantitative KPIs set
• Ensuring all customer Service Level Agreements for policy servicing activities are met and our customers’ expectations are managed timely and effectively
• Taking ownership of specific customer/partner/provider issues or queries to ensure a timely and appropriate resolution
• Creating, recording and updating promptly all customer data ensuring it remains accurate and compliant
• Treating internal and external customers fairly
• Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with sales and administrative staff within the wider business, external providers and ceding schemes
It is your priority to deliver a great customer experience by being helpful, and making doing business with us an easy, efficient and positive experience. You will champion the customer and the service we deliver, creating passion and enthusiasm for all things customer within your team.
We are seeking someone who is driven to provide excellent customer service and who is looking to take their first career step within financial services.
Training is provided and you will have a Team Leader who will ensure you have everything you need to thrive within your role successfully.
This is not a static position, it is an exciting role within an established financial services function and we would expect anyone that comes into this role to progress.
Skills we are looking for
• Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent, including English or Maths (grade C or above)
• Experience of working in the financial services industry – preferably within a life and pensions environment
• Experience in providing excellent customer service, both over the phone and in a post-sale or administrative environment
• Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Time management, planning and prioritisation skills to allow for workloads which are subject to constant change
• Clear focus on quality, service and results
• Flexible approach: ability to work on both own initiative or as part of a team in a fast moving environment
Where we are
Our Belfast office is based on the corner of Ormeau Road and McClure Street, in the centre of Belfast. The nearest train stations are Botanic (3 minute walk) and Central (10 minute walk). There is also free street parking along McClure Street.