We have an exciting opportunity for somebody to join our Administration Support Team on a 6 Month Temporary Basis.
The role of Administration Support is to provide administration services to the wider business, ensuring your actions in supporting the team means that our customers remain committed to completing the retirement journey through our service.
This is an entry level role where we would expect you to begin your career with HUB.
Training is provided and you will have a Team Leader who will ensure you have everything you need to complete your role successfully and thrive.
Day to day as Administration Support
• Logging and filing of post and faxes
• Distribution and allocation of customer applications to the team
• Distribution and allocation of all emails
• Accurate preparation of received applications
Skills we are looking for
• Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent, including English or Maths (grade C or above)
• Computer literate (MS Office)
Where we are
Our Belfast office is based on the corner of Ormeau Road and McClure Street, in the centre of Belfast. The nearest train stations are Botanic (3 minute walk) and Central (10 minute walk). There is also free street parking along McClure Street.