We have an exciting opportunity to join our Quality & Training Team on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract as a Quality & Training Consultant.
We are looking for a motivated, self-starter with an unwavering focus on quality, service and results.
As a QTC you will assist the Quality & Training Manager with the development (systems, knowledge and process) of our operational teams to ensure that all aspects of the service are delivered in an accurate and efficient manner resulting in strong customer outcomes and great customer experiences.
This role focuses on: - independent monitoring (including coaching and feedback), identifying skill and knowledge gaps (both individual & team), and qualitative reporting.
You will also identify, arrange and deliver training as appropriate for non-qualified, qualified advisors, employees and managers as highlighted through `Training Needs Analysis’ and QA results.
Day to Day as a QTC
• As part of a team, delivering the prescribed number of independent checks (both phone and cases) required by the T&C policy and collaboratively developing and maintaining appropriate monitoring systems/processes which facilitate the early identification and communication of risks.
• Identifying any potential areas of risk and working with management and teams to understand how these can be appropriately mitigated.
• Documenting accurately all issues identified including remedial actions where necessary
• Providing effective coaching and feedback to Individuals/Team Leaders for all Red/Amber QA Results.
• Acting as a Subject Matter Expert on processes undertaken by non-qualified personnel, product rules and supporting legislation.
• Monthly monitoring of ‘statutory training’ completion
• Flexibility to recognise future propositional changes and trends (subtle or substantive) allowing the business to respond promptly and compliantly.
• Understanding the recruitment plan to ensure full training support can be agreed and BAU is not adversely affected.
• Develop and champion departmental strategies outside of ‘classroom training’ to develop strong technical knowledge of products, processes and procedures which may include initiatives such as ‘question of the day’.
• Design, develop and deliver engaging training across all propositional journeys (for non-qualified sales and operational personnel), ensuring the training experience is thorough, efficient and in plain English.
Skills we are looking for
• Approachable Nature
• Organised, precise and enjoys challenging situations whilst having the persistence to see a job through to conclusion
• Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner
• Excellent analysis skills, with ability to utilise information to build & influence continuous improvement
• Strong technical knowledge of our providers/lenders, products and supporting legislation.
• Ability to motivate, engage and develop individuals/teams, particularly in times of pressure or significant change
• High degree of self-motivation, organisation, self-discipline and enthusiasm to succeed
• Logical, systematic, adaptable, with the ability to research and gather facts, working to clear guidelines and company standards.
Where we are
Our Belfast office is based on the corner of Ormeau Road and McClure Street, in the centre of Belfast. The nearest train stations are Botanic (3 minute walk) and Central (10 minute walk). There is also free street parking along McClure Street.