Retirement is changing dramatically. Where it used to suggest an ending, today it can be a beginning – a time to explore, discover, and get on with the rest of your life. This change has paved the way for Just to be a new type of company. One that sees people as unique individuals, always adapting and evolving, and dares to believe in great things.
If you’d like to become part of that journey then we have a great opportunity to join our Defined Benefit team as a Client Transition Relationship Manager, on a permanent basis from our London office.
You’ll be responsible for project planning and managing scheme transitions from contract negotiations through to the end of data cleanse, agreeing process and timescales with the trustees and internal key stakeholders ensuring client commitments are met.
You will need to display excellent stakeholder management throughout the process as the role will involve working on a number of transactions at once and you’re responsible for ensuring all parties involved in the initial transition activities (Just, the Client, administrators and advisers) are aware of their responsibilities and agree with proposed timescales for completion.
Some of the key areas of activity are:
● Project Manage all transactions from exclusive appointment, or earlier if required, ensuring timely completion of all tasks in line with client and business expectations
● Support the Business Development Managers with transition related queries including provision of transition timelines
● Complete trustee anti money laundering and new scheme “know your customer” checks during the contract phase of the transaction
● Act as lead on data cleanse process for assigned projects agreeing project plans with internal and external stakeholders and communicating operational tasks for all schemes in transition
● Work with Operations team to handle trustee queries during transition process, until schemes handed over to BAU, supporting the Implementation Managers with operational tasks such as payroll funding, member calculations and reinsurance reporting
● Ensure effective and complete stakeholder management through the transition process until the final premium is completed, communicated and settled, ensuring Trustees have the best customer experience at all times
Skills we are looking for
● Professional qualifications such as PMI would be beneficial, but not required if relevant “Industry” experience has been gained
● Experience working in the Pensions Industry for a similar organisation, for example in administration, data, transitions or actuarial roles
● Previous experience of working for a DB Pensions De Risking company desirable
● Planning, project management and organisational skills with the ability to plan and manage a diverse work load
● Good understanding of life and pensions industry essential, ideally within DB Pensions and the DB de risking market
● Good negotiation and influencing skills
● Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels and present our capability externally in a clear and concise manner