At Just we are recruiting for our future and we currently have an exciting opportunity to join our Capital Management Team as a Senior Actuarial Analyst on a permanent basis from our London office.
You will report to the Head of Capital Solutions in the role and support them, the Director of Capital Management and the Deputy CEO in managing the capital position of the Group.
You will support the assessment and implementation of strategic and tactical initiatives to improve the Group’s capital position under current and future capital metrics and help to develop and maintain the medium term capital plan for the regulated insurance entities and the Group including an up-to-date view on actions available to improve the Group’s capital position.
Furthermore you will help develop, maintain and roll out the Group capital allocation framework, supporting the assessment of capital implications of Group projects and identifying risks, issues and opportunities that could impact the capital position.
Finally you will assist the wider Capital Management Team with BAU and project based activity when required and provide your specialist knowledge in order to aid the development of the wider team.
Skills we are looking for
• Part-qualified Actuary.
• Highly numerate.
• Good problem analysis and resolution skills
• Good verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present complex financial concepts in a clear and concise manner.
• Awareness of the products and services provided by the Group.
• Proven technical and analytical skills with knowledge of Solvency II.
• Previous experience of Capital Optimisation, ALM or Internal Models would be an advantage.