This is an excellent opportunity for someone that has a clear focus on results, quality and service and is driven to succeed. You will have the opportunity to work across our full product range, taking responsibility for an agreed and pre-defined panel of key Financial Intermediaries.
The role of Business Development Manager supports the Groups business income strategy for the Financial Intermediary channel. This position is telephone based, working closely with a field based BDM. As Business Development Manager, you will have an agreed individual sales plan.
• To be responsible, with the field based Business Development Manager, for obtaining business from a pre-defined panel of FIs and agree a business plan
• To maintain a high degree of proactive contact with FIs to secure new opportunities and increased level of business
• Responsible for effectively embedding a range of Just messages to the pre-defined FI panel
• To attend key external FI facing events in order to pro-actively interact with attendees to build awareness of our proposition, products and services and to gain valuable market insight
• To maintain an up-to-date knowledge of both the Groups and competitors product ranges, legislative and business developments within the industry and to utilise this knowledge
Skills, Experience & Knowledge
Ideally applicants will have experience of working within a sales environment, preferably in Financial Services. Ideally you will have also made progress towards financial planning exams.
We are also willing to consider applicants that are looking to start their career in financial services and so may not currently have experience of financial services, you will however have a solid track record in a sales environment, offering quality service.
• Excellent communication skills
• Clear focus on results, quality and service
• Desire to succeed
• First class teamwork and collaboration skills