We have a fantastic opportunity for somebody to join our highly successful Sales Team in Reigate as a Telephone Account Manager.
This role supports the Just Group’s business income strategy for the FI Distribution channel, by taking responsibility for an agreed proportion of the business income target.
You will work with the Specialist Account Director, Strategic Account Director, Business Development Manager or Business Development Consultant (as appropriate) in the management of Just’s relationship and development of future business with a pre-defined panel of Financial Intermediaries over the Telephone to achieve the delivery of an agreed individual sales plan.
Attainment of this agreed individual sales plan will, in the main, be achieved by converting issued quotations into new business applications.
Ideally applicants will have experience of working within a sales environment, preferably in Financial Services. And will have also made progress towards financial planning exams.
We are also willing to consider applicants that are looking to start their career within financial services, however if you do not have financial services experience you will need to have a solid track record in a fast paced sales environment, offering a quality service.
Day to day as a Telephone Account Manager
• Maintaining a high degree of proactive contact with FI’s to secure business; driven through outbound calling.
• Assisting in the agreement, implementation and monitoring of an operating plan with the Sales Management Team and ensuring that any required corrective action is taken as necessary to guarantee successful achievement of this plan.
• Actively managing a pre-defined diarised list of issued quotations in order to secure new business applications.
• Undertake outbound calls to FI’s in order to convert quotations produced into applications, working towards individual pre-determined Personal Performance Indicators.
• Effectively embedding a range of Just “sales” messages to the pre-defined panel, regarding products and services in order to create the need for further support from the Just Group.
• Being a point of contact for the pre-defined panel of FIs.
• Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of both Just Group’s and competitors’ product ranges, legislative and business developments within the industry and utilising this knowledge in outbound calls.
• Lead yourself in self-development and progression through the Sales Development Path (from Foundation through to Mastery) by working with our Development Coach and our Call Competency Framework to accelerate learning.
• Operate within standard procedures and compliance guidelines.
• Attend key External Intermediary facing events in order to pro-actively interact with attendees to build awareness of our proposition, products and services and to gain valuable market insight. You would be expected to attend a key external event at a rate of approximately one per quarter.
Skills we are looking for
• Excellent communication skills
• Clear focus on results, quality and service
• High degree of enthusiasm
• Desire to succeed
• First class teamwork and collaboration skills
• Ability to actively manage a diarised process whilst maintaining call rates
• Flexible approach; ability to work as part of a team in a fast moving environment
Where we are
Our Head office is based in the market town of Reigate in Surrey. We are easily accessible with public transport, with direct train links from London and only 2 miles from the M25.