A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our New Business Processing Team as an Administrator on a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract.
As an Administrator you will be responsible for providing customer service and administrative support to our Customers, partners and external 3rd parties considering at all times how to achieve the best Customer outcome.
We are seeking someone who is driven to provide excellent customer service and who maintains focus when faced with high volumes of work, ensuring accuracy.
Training is provided and you will have a Team Leader who will ensure you have everything you need to complete your role successfully and thrive.
Day to Day as an Administrator
• Ensure that new business applications are processed efficiently and accurately
• To provide and maintain excellent levels of customer service, providing prompt and efficient response to enquiries
• To take ownership and responsibility when handling customer enquiries via inbound or outbound calls, emails or post
• Providing informative and accurate information on products and services we offer
• To constantly seek new and innovative ways to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations, making recommendations and suggestions to improve processes
Skills we are looking for
• Whilst experience of customer service or administration in a financial services company is beneficial and would give you a head-start in this role, it is not essential.
• Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent, including English and Maths (grade C or above)
• Computer literate (MS Office)
Where we are
Our Head office is based in the market town of Reigate in Surrey. We are easily accessible with public transport, with direct train links from London and only 2 miles from the M25.